This month, I participated in NaBloPoMo – National Blog Posting Month. I have blogged every day this month. These are some notes and observations from the month:
- Doing this every day was tricky. There were some days I didn’t know what I was going to write and had to scramble late in the evening.
- NaBloPoMo is a good way to get a lot of entries into a blog fast. But they’re not necessarily going to all be good posts.
- The fact that I “had to” made it so that there were definitely days I did not want to.
- This is probably not something I could do every day. If I did, I’d probably write one or two days a week and schedule posts for the rest of the week.
- I missed blogging and still don’t completely feel like I’ve gotten back into it the way I want to. I used to have a Livejournal – for close to a decade, I wrote in it – and it is something I dreadfully missed having.
I have enjoyed writing this month and, it’s silly, but I’m proud I’ve done so. I plan on continuing this blog, it’s not like I’ll stop writing here, but I am looking forward to going back to writing when/how I choose.
Thanks for reading this month.